Pour pouvoir garder le contact de Février 2006 à Mars 2007, je vous invite à consulter mon modeste journal de bord, afin de partager avec vous mon expérience au Rwanda...

04 décembre 2006

World AIDS Day

Did you pay attention to the fact that last Friday was World AIDS Day? Probably not, until this year, I've never really done anything special on that day either. But my life has slightly changed in the last few months as you know, and this year's World AIDS Day will be a day to remember for me...

Big day indeed for Right to Play Rwanda with the conclusion of a volleyball and basketball tournament, specific Right to Play games and activities and a HIV/AIDS quiz, which showed us that the message goes through and that the children are learning about HIV prevention. 200 children were invited but probably a lot more people attended or participated in this very enjoyable day that we used to convey awareness messages about HIV/AIDS.

It also made me realized how comfortable I am here now compared to my first weeks in Rwanda. And that's a nice feeling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

so ? you'll sign for another year ? ....
pap

6:31 AM

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home